Safety Studies - Health
- A quantitative weight of evidence assessment of confidence in modes-of-action and their human relevance
By Dekant W, Bridges J and Scialli A R. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology. Volume 90, November 2017, Pages 51-71.
- Toxicology of octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane
By Franzen A, Greene T, van Landingham C and Gentry R. Toxicology Letters. Volume 279, Supplement 1, 20 October 2017, Pages 2-22.
- A global human health risk assessment for octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (D4)
By Gentry R, Franzen A, van Landingham C, Greene T and Plotzke K. Toxicology Letters. Volume 279, Supplement 1, 20 October 2017, Pages 23-41.
- Safety assessment of cyclomethicone, cyclotetrasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, and cycloheptasiloxane.
By Johnson W Jr, Bergfeld W F, Belsito D V, Hill R A, Klaassen C D, Liebler D C, Marks J G Jr, Shank R C, Slaga T J, Snyder P W and Andersen FA. International Journal of Toxicology (2011). Pages 149S-227S.
- Opinion on Cyclomethicone Octamethylcyclotetrasiloxane (Cyclotetrasiloxane, D4) and Decamethylcyclopentasiloxane (Cyclopentasiloxane, D5)
By Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety. 22 June 2010.
- Cyclotetrasiloxane, octamethyl-: Human health tier II assessment
By Australian Government Department of Health, National Industrial Chemicals Notification and Assessment Scheme.